First Date Fart - Hold it in or let it loose?

1. You're out on a date with a hot guy or girl, and you're enroute to the restaurant at which you will be spending this hopefully romantic evening. Along the way, you guys get stuck in traffic. Forgetting that you had a three bean burrito, with extra cheese and double meat, your stomach starts to bubble something awful, and you suddenly feel the urge to fart. What do you do? Each of us knows how bad our farts smell, and we can only imagine how someone, who's never been exposed to the horrifying tragedy that is our gas, would respond.

My answer: I'm farting. I'll try to be discreet about it, but, I'm farting. I don't know about you guys, but, when I get that urge to fart, and refuse to let it loose, I start sweating and hallucinating like a phuthamucker..Believe you me, that's some scary stuff.

2. Hold it until you can go to the bathroom and let it loose.

3. As much as I'd love to just let it loose, I would be afraid the guy would think I was totally nasty. I would probably wait until I could excuse myself to the restroom. Having said that, I don't think you have to necessarily hold it in once you and the guy are more comforatable with each other. DBF and I have been together for 10 years, and he's heard me fart plenty of times.
    I hate the feeling of having to hold it in. I get bad cramps and I can literally feel the bubbles of gas rumbling around in my abdomen. It feels like a baby kicking in there!

4. Well, unless I can't absolutely save it for later I'm unrolling the window and lettin' it go with some humorous comment to go along with it.

5. First of all, LOL.
    It all depends on the vibe. I'm a very straight forward person and I will say what's on my mind 99% of the time regardless of how retarded or goofy it may appear to others. Most likely, I'll just jokingly tell the guy, 'Oh man, I had a crazy burrito. Roll down the windows, take a deep breath and don't breathe till I say when."

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao: I have NO idea what I'd do, but thanks for the much needed comic relief!

7. I'd hold it. I don't ever fart around people unless it's an accident.

8. ROFL.... LMAO... I knew I'd get a laugh out of this thread.

Honestly, first date - I'd hold the fart. if I really needed to, I'd tell him to stop and then I'd get out of the car. Make up an excuse or something - anything to not fart inside the car.

9. I was with a guy for 15 years that only heard me fart once and it was a total accident and I was mortified. I realize it is a natural bodily function but still...

I most definitely would hold it.

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    Thanks for making me laugh today! I'd try to wait it out as long as possible!
    What if it wasn't just a fart?:wtf:

11. I would hold it in! I don't fart around ANYONE.

12. LMAO!!! :roflmfao:

The title of this thread had me laughing, too.

13. omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i needed a laugh today....IM ALL FOR holding it in....heehee..or leaving the room....

14. HOLD IT IN!!!! LMAO!!! hahaha, I would die if i farted in front of someone i liked.

15. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! While I was reading this DH FARTED!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! Ok..I know I'd hold it in on the first date....But at any other time I'd be discreet about it unless I KNEW it would be nasty!!!!!!! Geez..now I feel like I have to fart :shame: !!