First Colour Code 002 - What shade of brown is this?

1. Hi all, I was at Holt Renfrew in Toronto this past weekend and they had bags in three shades of brown, a caramel colour, a medium shade and a dark rich shade. There was a First bag in the medium shade that I loved. I just called them to get the exact colour name so I can order it from BalNY (much cheaper) and all the SA would tell me is the colour code on the First is 002. She said the bag does not have an official colour title (shows how much she knows!). I've looked at all colour charts on atelier.naff and still can't figure out what colour it is. Is there anyone out there who can help me?

2. That is how it is at Barney's here also - not sure, but I THINK that code is just the store's code, at least that is what the SA at Barney's told me

3. The SA got the colour code off of the white card that comes from Balenciaga, if that makes a difference.

The colours I have narrowed it down to are:
    1. Truffle (2006 Pre-fall)
    2. Marron (2006 Fall)
    3. Camel (2006 Fall) [I think this may have been the lighter shade I saw]
    4. Truffle (2007 Pre-Spring)

Can anybody with a first in the above colours tell me what the colour code on the white paper card is? Thank you so much for your help!

4. Okay, I was able to narrow it down even further. It's between,
    1. Truffle (2006 Pre-fall)
    2. Marron (2006 Fall)

So, if anyone has the first in either of these colours, would you be able to tell me if the colour code on the white card included with the bag is 002? Thanks so much!