First Coach Purchases!!!!!!

1. Hello ladies!!!!! I just got back from my Honeymoon in Puerto Rico...and thanks to a lovely fellow tPFer, who informed me of a Coach outlet there, I was able to find these little babies!!!! Let me just say though, that you could definitely tell there was a COACH outlet somewhere in Puerto Rico because EVERYONE had a COACH bag...

The second day we were there, we rented a car and looked everywhere for the COACH outlet, which I thought were located with the other outlets in Rio Grande. Well....we were sad and couldn't find it...so the next day, we were asking the lady working at the desk at Avis (car rental place in our resort) how to get to another Island, when I noticed she had a COACH bag. I asked her where the outlet was, and she told us. It is actually located in Old San Juan....in between a Dooney & Bourke outlet and Ralph Lauren I believe. Anyway, needless to say, we found it and I was beaming!!!! So I got my Patchwork tote, a light lavender signature wristlet, which I also got my sister too, caz she'd appreciate one as well... and a keychain.

Here are some pics!!!!! I'm so excited!!!:heart: Mind you, these are my first COACH and real designer purchases....but not my last...hehehe:graucho:

mail48487548785498549654.jpg mail21868598749874.jpg
  2. And here are the accessories.....:p

:yahoo:

mail58715654574987.jpg mail54981598719857987.jpg mailsssssssss.jpg mailzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
  3. Congrats on getting married!:drinkup: Sounds like you had a fabulous honeymoon. Great purchases too, now when you look at your items you can always remember when and where you got them, very special!

4. Congratulations on your new Coach things AND getting married!
    ENJOY!!!!!

5. ooh congratulations! love the wristlets.

beware, coach is an addiction! buy with caution! haha

6. Wow! Sounds like you had a good honeymoon and great purchases as well!!

7. Congrats on your nuptuials and your new Coach items!!!

8. congrats. great items.

9. Congrats on getting married! I'm a newlywed too! LOVE your Coach purchases!!

10. Very pretty. Patchwork totes are great because they can hold alot and they match many outfits because of all the colors. Congrats on your recent marriage by the way!

11. wow, congrats on the new coach items and your marriage! :smile:

12. So cool! Great goodies. Now you have to change your sig. from "almost mrs" to "MRS"!!!!! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!

13. Great items to remember your honeymoon!

14. Cute stuff!!! Congrats!!

15. That patchwork tote is so cute! I love the pastel colours, it's perfect for summer.:tup: