First Coach!! Now need wallet.

1. The FedEx truck arrived this morning with my first Coach bag! I am absolutely in love with it. :yahoo:

And now I know that I need to replace my Ross-special black wallet. Any suggestions for a wallet that goes well with the Mahogany brown pebble leather shoulder tote? (5715) I was at first thinking about trying to match it with a brown wallet, but now I'm thinking a nice bright blue, like a light turquoise or other nice light blue. Any suggestions?

Thanks a million!

2. Congrats on your first purchase! Feels good, doesn't it?
    If you are looking for something that matches I would go for a brown/khaki signature Soho. Like you said, there are other colors that would work well like the pond legacy! Good luck deciding!!

3. Thanks, Lucky! I was looking at those. They are gorgeous. Yes. I'm very happy with my new purse.

4. Congrats on your new bag!

I don't know what Coach wallet would go with your bag. I love Furla's wallets and they have them in beautiful colors.

5. I agree - the pond or rose Legacy wallets would look great!

6. Those are gorgeous! Turquoise, lime green, yummm. I'd never heard of Furla before. Thanks!!!

7. Congrats on your first purchase! I just made mine this weekend, isn't it a great experience to walk into that boutique, get treated like royalty and walk out with such a TREASURE? Love it!

8. Congrats on your first purchase!

9. Congratulations and many more!!! Would you post a pix? I love to see them when they are modeled.