First Coach *happy dance*

1. On the not so yay! side, I was down in Chicago for a funeral. My cousins' other grandma passed away, but at least it wasn't sudden and they had time to say goodbye. So, even though I didn't really know her well I wanted to be there for my cousins and my aunt.

But my wonderful dad - new Filemaker Pro book in hand - agreed to a stop at the Aurora outlets on the way back home. The Coach outlet was a zoo. So I went in, looked around, saw a Legacy shoulder flap but wasn't really sure and I didn't see anything else that I wanted. Bought some keychains. Then checked the other outlets (the Dooney & Bourke outlet was not inviting but the Ferragamo store was lovely and the SA was really nice). Then I went to collect dad at the food court and had non-buyers remorse. Did a quick check on my phone (coach.com loads surprisingly well in Opera mini) that this was, indeed, a nice bag.

So I convinced myself that if it was still there I would get it. And there it was, albeit hiding behind a tote (haha, I saw it first... second! You can't hide it from me :p). I think what was more fun than finding the bag was watching my dad stand there - being lovely and holding my messenger bag - taking in "Saturday at the Coach outlet."

So now it is mine! All mine! For the low low price of $330. I think that was a fair price; it's rather obviously a boutique return or a floor model because the bottom is very "pre-smooshed". It fits over my shoulder perfectly, even in a big winter coat.

Hopefully my cruddy camera phone pictures will work. I swear "digital camera" is on the list right under "beautiful handbags" and "Nintendo DS". Maggie and Meeko not included ;)

198096384517.jpg 198096374405.jpg 198096398597.jpg 198096409733.jpg
  2. Nice find! It's always awesome to find a good deal at the outlets!! Your kitties love your new bag, too!! Enjoy it!

3. Great bag, and you told a great story too!!! Congrats! Modeling pics when you get a new camera ok :biggrin: heehee
    What a perfect first Coach! :tup:

4. Thats a great deal!! Congrats on your 1st Coach!!!

5. What time were you there...ugh...you beat me to it...I was there too, around 3:30-4:00 p.m. LOL!!! CONGRATULATIONS on the GREAT deal!!!!

p.s. I too, was moving things to see what was hiding behind the ones in the front. There was a lot of that going on there today...

6. Woohoo congratulations!!!

7. Congrats! Great find!

8. Congrats on a beautiful purse!!! I love Legacy!!:drool:
    Carley

9. What a great bag for your first Coach! You were lucky to find it and got a great deal. Congratulations!

10. Congratulations on your first Coach! Enjoy.:woohoo:

11. Congratulations! It was so sweet of your Dad to stay there for you!

12. Aww.. your kitties look a little like mine! She's sleeping on the couch next to me with the other one. :smile:

13. Congrats on your first Coach! It's super cute!

14. Awesome finds!!!

15. Lucky! That's my outlet and I never find anything good there. Great buy!