First Chloe!!! (and stupid question :)

1. Yay! I recently got my first Chloe...a Betty that I love more every time I look at her- and the leather smells so good! Also helps that I got an amazing steal b/c it's Ivory (but in LA, seasons don't really matter :smile: Anyway...I am wondering what one does with the coin you use it? leave it hanging or tuck into one of the pockets? take it off? :shrugs:
  2. I know it's a silly question, but...anyone?
  3. Don't leave it hanging. Just tuck it in and take it out when you need it (if you plan on using it). If you aren't going to use it, take it off the bag.
  4. i don't think it's silly at all! at first i took mine off but then i saw someone with it hanging and thought it looked kind of cool so i tried that as well... i don't use it for coins but occassionally will put some gum inside as a game and treat for my kids (especially useful when we were flying this summer). anyway i don't think there's a right or worng answer, just whatever looks best to you! hope that helps!
  5. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate your responses (and for not making me feel lame about asking :smile:
  6. Hmm, this is actually a good question, if I had betty I would propably be wondering the same thing! :biggrin:

Unfortunately I dont have one but if I would i'd propably let it just hang there as it looks nice :p