First Chanel

1. I have a Birkin which I use most every day, a Kelly (hardly ever use), lots of LV's, Diors, etc but no Chanel.

My husband bought early Valentine's gift & got me the metallic symbol small bag & wallet in silver. It's too much for me & I am not really sure I like them in black either.

So he doesn't care if I exchange. I was at NM yesterday & saw 3 bags I like that range from $1795 to $2695 and I am having hard time making a decision or even knowing if there may somethine else I would like.

Definitely black with silver.

I saw Le Marais $1795 in black - like the texture & softness but no back pocket

Next Classic Tote in Black with Silver $2125 but need to be waitlisted. They with gold or white with silver but I want black with silver. It seems lot a heavy bag.

Lastly saw Large 255 in Black Style 35656 for $2695. Also saw smaller one with double flap but did not like that.

Want something mostly for day but that I could use at night that can be used by hand or on shoulder. I like traditional but am also funky but don't want the boxy totes or slouchy bags.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

2. Hi! Which store in Dallas did you visit? Downtown?