First Chanel Wallet =]

1. My first chanel wallet :smile: i love the colour of this wallet its sooo pretty!!! At first I was scared of the light colour but after, got assured from tpfers that this wallet is actually very durable so I got it :smile: :yahoo:

time to give my louis a rest now :smile:
    DSC01245.JPG

DSC01246.JPG

2. Wow! Congrats! Im so jealous...i still have yet to buy my first Chanel anything!:crybaby:

3. So pretty! Be careful, dont get it dirty. Its beautiful. Congrats!

4. Lovely, perfect choice! Enjoy!

5. its soooo nice!! i actually wanted that!! do you mind if i ask how much it was?!

6. Beautiful! I just received my long version of that same wallet (Cotton Club ligne) in black yesterday and love it. Yours is so pretty; I love how the perle color makes the distressing more subtle. I was going to get the blue to match my tote but NM didn't order the blue.

Can I ask a silly question? My wallet says made in France; my tote is made in Italy. Where is your wallet made?

7. Can I ask how big your last wallet was? Just wondering how much you can fit into this one. Are there 3 CC slots?

8. congrats!! :biggrin:

9. ^^ the wallet is 475 CDN i paid 545 included our ridiculous 14% tax. My wallet is made in Italy.
    and to Z & J i will take a picture of my old wallet and compare it with this wallet now :smile:

10. Congrats, it's really pretty.
    What kind of leather is it? Calfskin?

11. a transfer from my old wallet to the new. I love this chanel wallet. Before, I put my reciepts, cheques in my LV's bill compartment and its a whole mess just stuffing everything there. This wallet, although only have 3 cc slots I can put so much more stuff there. the 3 CC slots, there are actually four, with one hidden at the top. My other cards, i just put it in another compartment stacked together (its okay since i don't use those cards anyway (ie. driver's license, health card, etc). Also, this wallet has so much little compartments that i can actually organize my reciepts and cheques :smile:

all i can say is, this is such a great wallet, with the price tag of 475 its even better :heart:

Oh right, although i hate puting coins in my wallet, I found a place to put my tokens (bus fare) (i hate mixing my tokens with my change in my coin purse).

DSC01247.JPG

DSC01248.JPG

DSC01250.JPG

DSC01251.JPG

DSC01252.JPG

12. Yes its calfskin

13. beautiful wallet-congrats!

14. Very gorgeous, congrats!

15. Pretty. I have a bag in this color and it holds up quite well even though it is light.

Congrats!