First Chanel Wallet w/Pics! Dunno style name of wallet tho.

1. Stopped by NM at Fashion Island in newport beach yesterday and visited the Chanel boutique and of course saw something that i couldn't resist so had to get it. My first Chanel wallet! I intended to go get a cambon wallet, which they did have, to match my purse but decided to get this one instead because it looked more classic and could go with any purse not just a cambon. It's beautiful! Even my bf thought it was TDF. The leather is lambskin, which feels incredibly soft. I hope i don't end up getting scratches on it. The inside of the wallet has a Bordeaux lining and has many pockets for all my stuff. I have enclosed a pic without flash and with flash and the inside.

I do have a few questions...anyone know the name of this wallet? the style? The receipt says 04 SLGS/WALLET and on the box it says Porter Bil. Mon. Also the wallet came with a authenticity card...I can't seem to find where to match it on the wallet. Is there a little hologram thing in the wallet too? I feel so dumb for asking that question, i just can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0732.JPG
  2. Very beautiful wallet!!! Try looking for the hologram sticker inside the front long pocket. I have a different bifold wallet and it is in there.
  3. Very pretty - enjoy it !
  4. It's really pretty.
  5. Love it!!!
  6. Pretty and classic.
  7. pretty!
  8. very nice!
  9. Love that wallet! I was so close to getting it. Congrats!
  10. Lovely wallet!!!
  11. What a classic and beautiful wallet that is... Excellent pick! Congrats and enjoy...
  12. beautiful and classic! enjoy :tup:
  13. That is such a gorgeous, elegant wallet! I have seen this referred to as the Timeless Classic Continental Wallet in black lambskin, but I'm not absolutely sure. Enjoy this little beauty!

14. Wow, Ilove this wallet!! It holds so much!
  15. Cute wallet!