First Chanel Wallet w/Pics! Dunno style name of wallet tho.

1. Stopped by NM at Fashion Island in newport beach yesterday and visited the Chanel boutique and of course saw something that i couldn't resist so had to get it. My first Chanel wallet! I intended to go get a cambon wallet, which they did have, to match my purse but decided to get this one instead because it looked more classic and could go with any purse not just a cambon. It's beautiful! Even my bf thought it was TDF. The leather is lambskin, which feels incredibly soft. I hope i don't end up getting scratches on it. The inside of the wallet has a Bordeaux lining and has many pockets for all my stuff. I have enclosed a pic without flash and with flash and the inside.

I do have a few questions...anyone know the name of this wallet? the style? The receipt says 04 SLGS/WALLET and on the box it says Porter Bil. Mon. Also the wallet came with a authenticity card...I can't seem to find where to match it on the wallet. Is there a little hologram thing in the wallet too? I feel so dumb for asking that question, i just can't seem to find it. Thanks!

IMG_0730.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0732.JPG
  2. Very beautiful wallet!!! Try looking for the hologram sticker inside the front long pocket. I have a different bifold wallet and it is in there.

3. Very pretty - enjoy it !

4. It's really pretty.

5. Love it!!!

6. Pretty and classic.

7. pretty!

8. very nice!

9. Love that wallet! I was so close to getting it. Congrats!

10. Lovely wallet!!!

11. What a classic and beautiful wallet that is... Excellent pick! Congrats and enjoy...

12. beautiful and classic! enjoy :tup:

13. That is such a gorgeous, elegant wallet! I have seen this referred to as the Timeless Classic Continental Wallet in black lambskin, but I'm not absolutely sure. Enjoy this little beauty!

-Stephanie

14. Wow, Ilove this wallet!! It holds so much!

15. Cute wallet!