First Chanel - just had to share :)

1. I will post pics up soon!

I went into Chanel today to buy my first classic flap, my first proper chanel purchase (minus earrings)

I was tossing up between the large caviar or jumbo caviar in black with gold hardware... was also thinking about lambskin but thought i'd ruin it! maybe in the future when i'm more mature and careful hehe

So anyway after much deliberation I left with the large caviar :smile: thought the jumbo was just a bit too big for me (even though the large doesn't fit that much - i'll have to make do!)
    :nuts::nuts: so very exciting - my first chanel!! yipeeee... now i want a nice wallet to go with it :supacool:
  2. Congrats...can't wait to see your pics!
  3. Congrats on your new bag. :jammin:

Post pics please, I'm waiting.

4. Congrats on your first medium flap! Can't wait to see your pics!
  5. Congratulations! Be sure to post modeling photos.
  6. thanks girls i'll try and take some tm when its daytime and i can take modelling pics too hehe
  7. Congrats! That's my first Chanel too!
  8. mikan ^ may i ask what wallet you use for your bag... i'm finding it hard to find a small one! i want a chanel one to go with my bag hehe
  9. Hey congrats!!! Can't wait for pics too....You must be sooooo psyched!!!!
  10. Congrats, and yes -- you MUST get a wallet to go with your new purse!;) BTW, the Camelia wallets are TDF and come in several sizes.
  11. Congrats! Please post pics when you have a chance.
  12. Congrats!
  13. Hi! Congrats! I just ordered the same bag. My first Chanel too! I was just confused when some SAs refer to it as the large, and some as the medium.
  14. ooh congratulations, cant wait to see your fab new bag :smile:

Ive got the short camelia wallet, and its definately too puffy and thick for the medium :smile:
  15. Congratulations on your first Chanel (i am a Chanel newbie too;))

Look forward to seeing your pics:smile: