First Chanel Bag - SO HAPPY!

1. hi guys, a few weeks ago, i had asked about prices of the classic flap/2.55 in HK and over the weekend, i just got myself my very first chanel

i AM SO HAPPY WITH IT! i couldn't stop smiling as the SA handed the shopping bag to me. i got it at the pacific place store in admiralty, HK. i made a survey with my friends on which one to get - black with gold hardware or black with silver. i picked black with silver as i felt that the classic flap/2.55 was a classic bag in itself and silver would make it more youthful and fun :smile: so finally, i got a medium/large in black caviar with silver hardware.

i love how they package it. the camellias look amazing and soooooo luxurious. very, very classy. I LOVE IT!!!!

i'm such a huge fan of the house of chanel ever since i was a little girl.
    i've been holding out on buying a 2.55. but i felt that every "little" purchase i make from louis vuitton or goyard or gucci keeps me further away from getting THE bag for me. so i decided, you know what, this is the time to get my "dream" bag. and i did! and to be able to finally buy a piece of fashion history is an amazing accomplishment and it fills me with much pride and happiness.

hopefully this isn't my last chanel.
    2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
  2. Congrats on your first Chanel, I can feel your joy! And no, it would definitely not be your last! :smile:
  3. thanks, margaritas. call me shallow, but i haven't been this happy for such a long time. toting around a chanel really changes you :p
  4. Nah you're not! I got my first Chanel not too long ago and boy was I happy! You'll be smiling for days! :smile:
  5. Congratulations!!! It's a perfect first Chanel. You can't seem to wipe off the grin on your face with that no. 1......:biggrin:
  6. Congrats and enjoy your Chanel.
  7. awwww many congratulations to you. Such a great first Chanel bag too :smile:
  8. Congrats. It's a lovely purse
  9. Congrats on your first Chanel! The black caviar medium flap is an excellent first choice, enjoy!
  10. BEAUTIFUL choice. Congratulations! My local Chanel doesn't give me those camellia flowers. :sad: I'm going to ask next time...
  11. Congratulations!!!!!! I love those camellia flowers they give out.. :biggrin:
  12. Aw lucky!
    I bought one from Harbour City Chanel and I didn't get the anniversary packaging like you did :smile:
    Lovely purchase.
  13. it's so pretty :tender: congrats!!
  14. beautiful!!! and i love those camellia flowers, i hope they sent me one with with my package.
  15. Congrats, whipsmart!
    She's a real beauty! I'm very sure this will be the first of many more!