First Chanel Bag - SO HAPPY!

whipsmart

the queen bee
Mar 20, 2007
hi guys, a few weeks ago, i had asked about prices of the classic flap/2.55 in HK and over the weekend, i just got myself my very first chanel

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

i AM SO HAPPY WITH IT! i couldn't stop smiling as the SA handed the shopping bag to me. i got it at the pacific place store in admiralty, HK. i made a survey with my friends on which one to get - black with gold hardware or black with silver. i picked black with silver as i felt that the classic flap/2.55 was a classic bag in itself and silver would make it more youthful and fun :smile: so finally, i got a medium/large in black caviar with silver hardware.

i love how they package it. the camellias look amazing and soooooo luxurious. very, very classy. I LOVE IT!!!!

i'm such a huge fan of the house of chanel ever since i was a little girl.
i've been holding out on buying a 2.55. but i felt that every "little" purchase i make from louis vuitton or goyard or gucci keeps me further away from getting THE bag for me. so i decided, you know what, this is the time to get my "dream" bag. and i did! and to be able to finally buy a piece of fashion history is an amazing accomplishment and it fills me with much pride and happiness.

hopefully this isn't my last chanel.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 538
  • 5.JPG