First Chanel Bag and First Post

1. Hi! This is my first post here and thanks to an amazing Christmas (and equally amazing parents)I'm able to post about my first Chanel bag, the 'Ice Cube' flap bag.

(ignore the Tory Burch flats, they were another present that I thought went quite well with the bag so I photographed them together)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I must say, I'm completely in love and am already plotting and planning on what my next Chanel bag will be (I'm thinking the Jumbo size Classic Flap in Black Caviar with silver hardware)... I think my parents may have created a monster, heh.

2. congrats! she's a beauty!

3. Merry Christmas!! congrats on your new chanel. The ballerina flats and the flap looks good together! modelling pics??

4. Congrats and welcome to the forum.

5. congratulations on your new pretty bag!

:coolpics: i love the way you photographed the shoes and the bags together.

6. :party: great bag!

7. :nuts:nice ice cube flap. congrats and welcome.

8. Congrats :yahoo:Love the pics!!

9. Beautiful! Welcome to TPF. I love how your photographs, they're great shots and show off the bag and shoes perfectly. Enjoy your new purchase!

10. congrats and welcome

11. The ice cube is so pretty. The flats are cute too. Congrats!

12. Wow beautiful bag ! Congrats ! Nice photos btw!

13. Great pics here....lovely photography!

Congrats to your new ice cube flap, it's divine gorgeous! Btw, i'm also in love with the tory burch flats esp it's in silver color!

14. That is the best first Chanel *drools*
    Lucky girl.

15. Welcome and congrats!:yes:I love the concept of the ice cube bag and the flats are perfect !!!Great pics too!:tup: