Hermès

First Bolide coming...I blame all of you...

cymbidium Posted By cymbidium Posted Mar 1, 2007

1. I'm still fairly new here, but I've been reading this forum like a fiend in the past couple of months, and I blame all of you for my current state of H affliction.:nuts:

Today, I bought my second H bag, my first bolide...turquoise chevre, from luxury zurich, and I'm already in a beatific state of anticipation. Why oh why did none of you ladies buy it??? After eyeing it for a good month, I finally succumbed today. After a good month of going to bed thinking "Blue Jean or Turquoise?" and waking up each morning WITH THE EXACT SAME THOUGHT, I said enough was enough. I hope I made the right choice...

So, as I was saying, I blame all the ladies of this sub-forum for sharing their knowledge and their beautiful bags, and I blame all the ladies who ever waxed on about the color turquoise (which I have yet to see IRL for chrissake!!) and finally...special blame goes out to all the ladies who ever posted a pic of their bolide beauts in the "Ode to the Bolide" thread!!

I can't tell you how glad I am that I stumbled across this forum. And now, stalking the mail begins!

:love: to all of you!

2. double post.

3. CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo:

I was thinking about getting that EXACT bag for a while now, but 27 is just too small for my frame (I'm 5'9") so I'm glad it's going to a good home!

Turquoise is absolutely lovely, I've seen it IRL on another bag. You'll love it.

Post pics when you get it!!

4. too much excitement, cymbidium......you double posted.....that's ok.....we understand......congratualtions!