First Bbag - I took the plunge! Pics and Story

1. Hello all,

Thank you so much for your advice on my first Bbag! I went to Barney's today and came home with a City!

I saw a Jaune Work (on hold) and Jaune SGH Day, and although I love the color, I knew that it wouldn't be an everyday bag for me. So, good thing they had one for me to see, otherwise I might have tried to track one down without seeing it IRL first.

I also saw a Violet SGH City on hold for a customer, and it was quite possibly one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen! And I don't even really like the color purple all that much! It was amazing.

I brought a beautiful Steel RH City home with me. I decided to err on the side of practicality and get a bag that I can wear with most anything. It has beautiful leather. I was lucky that I had two from which to choose. Well, I think it's Steel. I hope I didn't get home with Black, but if I can't tell, then I guess it really doesn't matter.

Yes, I've been bitten by the Bbag bug, but hopefully I can hold off until the Spring colors come out. I almost came home with a violet small zip wallet (not sure of the name), but I decided that I could possibly live without it.

So, here are the photos!
    Bal bag.jpg Bal bag two.jpg
  2. Wow! I love it. i have been wanting a dark BBag and that looks awesome!:tup::tup::tup:
    Congratulations:yes: Good choice.
    Post pics of the violet wallet and modeling pics!
  3. Congrats MandB!!!! :yahoo: You're going to love your Steel City! It's beautiful!!! :heart: I think you made a great choice. :tup:
  4. Thanks chloebagfreak and cracker! I wish I could post pics of the violet wallet, chloebagfreak, but I didn't buy it. I almost did, though!
  5. That is so pretty. Congrats to you. B-bag was the first forum I discovered on TPF and still come back to visit. I got my emerald first but still want a city! I LOVE the color, great choice! Enjoy.
  6. MandB congrats on your first bbag! I'm sure it won't be your last!:smile:
  7. Congrats!!! You made a great choice!!!! I am so happy for you.
  8. It's beautiful, congrats!! You can't go wrong with a steel city, it's a nice base but just a bit more pop. :yes:
  9. Thank you, lorebunde, blueeyez259, and blue hour girl! Can anyone verify that this color is Steel? It rang up as Nero. Hmmm...
  10. Whichever color it is, it is still gorgeous!! Congrats!
  11. congrats!
  12. Great choice! Steel/Plomb is one of my fav's! I bet tha you'll be dreaming of that Violet tonight and will soon own one!;)
  13. Great choice! Steel/Plomb is one of my fav's! I bet that you'll be dreaming of that Violet tonight and will soon own one!
  14. When I got my first Bbag this past June, (a white city) I said I was going to limit myself to one per season..........I now also have a black city (S/S 07) a brown Coin Purse, an Ocean City (A/W 07) and I am going to Chicago next week and will no doubt come home with another from Barney's......:shame: no self control here!
  15. Great choice! The steel/plomb's a gorgeous color! Congrats!