first and weekender...WOOHOO

1. Ok so after all my considerations last week about the GH weekender and this week about my ivory,aqua, or VG I finally did it. WEll Kinda. I went ahead and got my GH weekender and I LOVELOVELOVE IT!! Is a anthra GH weekender and its absolutely gorgeous, the leather is TDF and the color with the goold hardware is amazing. I was also very happy with the larger drop because i have chubby arms and it fits confortably over my shoulder!! Thanks for the help to all of you!! Also I had the dilema about the VG first, aqua hobo, or ivory hobo. Soooo with that decision its not completely made.......because, I had A TERRIBLE day yesterday and i went to NM and did retail therapy and ended up with a ivory first:rolleyes:, totally not what I was gonna order from BNY, but it was SOOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY!! THe color is amazing!! ITs like a fabulous winter white, french vanilla, everythign you guys have been saying and it honestly IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT! I am at work so i cant post pics but i will when I get home!! Thanks all once again for the help, and I am still considering either an aqua or VG:nogood:, I need help

2. Retail therapy... is always the cure...hahah cOngrats on your 2 new additions.. cant wait to see pics! :wlae:

3. how fun! congrats and can't wait to see pics too! ;):heart:

4. Congrats!! :p

5. congrats! cant wait to see pics! havent seen a GH anthra WE before!

6. congrats!! :biggrin:

7. Ivory First, I absolutely love the color i want an ivory twiggy, the color of the hardware and the ivory look great together, IMO
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. Anthra Weekender!! I LOVE this bag I wear it alot its so soft and slouchy and also great for travel
    [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. PS..sorry for taking so long to post these;)

14. me neither!! I was rather curious to see what it looks like :p it's beautiful!

15. Lo...both of those bags are gorgeous choices :smile: Do you have any modelling pics of the weekender? I've been considering this size myself, but I'm not sure if it would be too big for an everyday bag.