Fired by Clarkson, Hired by Britney!

1. Posted Aug 6th 2007 2:39PM by TMZ Staff

[​IMG]TMZ has learned that Britney Spears has finally succumbed -- to the notion of having legit management! Britz has hired uber-manager Jeff Kwatinez to help resurrect her dying career. Nurse! Code Blue!

We're told Kwatinetz, CEO of The Firm, one of Hollywood's most powerful agencies, is eager to get his hands on a charity case -- and Britney's a case, for sure. If he can pull off an image revamp for the trashtastic poptart, he'll be considered a hero in Hollywood ... and considered for sainthood by the Vatican! Good luck to him. Bring your own Taser!
  2. Hmmm, curious to see how this turns out.
  3. Trashtastic poptart....LMAO I love it!
  4. It about time that someone is going to step up to the plate. She has ruined her reputation and I hope she can get her act together.
  5. Good. Now if she would only hire a stylist...
  6. This will get interesting.. I'm staying tuned lmao.
  7. Very interesting!
  8. He should get paid time and a half!
  9. Will be interesting to see what happens....
  10. more Britney news:

X-17 Online
    Britney Spears Involved In Parking Lot Fender Bender

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (August 6, 2007) - Britney Spears was involved in a fender bender on Monday afternoon, according to X-17 Online.
    The photo agency reports Brit and her new puppy were headed to an LA-area pharmacy when she allegedly hit a parked car while pulling into a parking space in her black Mercedes convertible.
    Neither of her kids - Sean Preston or Jayden James - were in the car at the time of the incident.
    A rep for Britney was not available for comment.
    The reported fender bender is just the latest in a long line of Britney's latest travails.
  11. Ohhhh Britney. Her car incident is actually nothing huge since it happens to people every day and well.. is relatively tame to what she's been doing in the recent past but still - you'd think that girl would want to stay out of the press for one day.
  12. anyone think it's funny she was at the Pharmacy!?
  13. Is that a code word for "drug dealer." Gawd, I lurve me some Brit!
  14. I hope he has a defibrilator cause she's gonna need a lotta' volts to jumpstart her career....