FIRE ENGINE RED! I'm on fire!

ME TOO ... ME TOO ... ME TOO ... !!!!!

Was at Barneys NY (Chestnut Hill); saw the Rouge Vif First; BOUGHT the Rouge Vif First ... I'm in LOVE :heart: :love: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the BEST :love: BEST :heart: BEST :love: color!!!!!! I'm going to be in NYC next month, so I plan to get another style (hopefully the Weekender) in the same color ... this is the most AWESOME color!!!!

I'm going to try to bring in my digital camera into work tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get some pics together!!

Congratulations Esile !!!

DRSM said:
it's SO hot!!! I love red!!!

I'm in the process of getting a '05 rouge/berry red twiggy...do you think it would be dumb to get a fire red work as well?

Anyone know how dimilar the colors are?
I think 05' rouge has more blue tone in it. While 06 fire engine red is like her name, it is a bright red.:heart:

DRSM said:
it's SO hot!!! I love red!!!

I'm in the process of getting a '05 rouge/berry red twiggy...do you think it would be dumb to get a fire red work as well?

Anyone know how dimilar the colors are?

the 05 has more blue undertones (like chloe said)... fire engine is definitely a true red.

here's me carrying the bag! i can feel the heat coming from it!;)

yikes! sorry about the dirty mirror (in the last pic).:Push:

Attachments

• carryingrouge1.jpg
    carryingrouge1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 175
  • carryingrouge2.jpg
    carryingrouge2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 190
  • carryingrouge3.jpg
    carryingrouge3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 204
HOLY :censor:!!!!!! That bag is HOT :mad::love::love::love: LOOOVE your new fire engine red work, esile!!!!!! Absolutely STUNNING! And it looks especially fabulous on you! Work is the new City on my book! :heart::heart:

Chloe_concord said:
I think city is still the same price, but Work has increased the price..Maybe it is more popular now since the big bag is in?:oh:

Just my opinion, but I think they raised the price of work and weekender to make space for the new part-time style (which is in between work & city size). But you're right, big bag is supposed to be in for fall...