FIRE ENGINE RED! I'm on fire!

1. i just got my rouge vif/ fire engine red work!:yahoo::yahoo: i can't believe it! super fast overnight shipping. i just canceled my order from the city for the work yesterday afternoon. daphne (BNY) is awesome! i'll post pics later. i'm gonna give my work some love now!:love:
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!
  3. OMG! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!
  4. OMG esile!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I am super psyched to see pictures- so hurry up!
  5. hip, hip, hoooooooooooray for esile's new fire engine b-bag!!!
  6. Woohoo! Congrats! POST PICS! *squeal* - I'm very excited to see her!
  7. cannot wait to see pics!! congrats esile!
  8. Pic...pic....I am about to buy it soon. :yahoo::yahoo:
  9. Can't wait to see pics ... I've been dying to see what that color looks like!
  10. Oh esile, how, how can you post that you got it, then show no pics!! : ) What is the leather like?? Did you hug her?? When will you take her out for the first time??

Please post picturs as soon as you are able!

I wish you well,

11. I think there should be a new rule: No "I got a new, gorgeous, fabulous, amazing bag" without PICS! :graucho:
  12. On another forum I frequent, someone made a picture of the Smilies with arms holding a sign which reads "this thread is WORTHLESS without pictures". I always got a good laugh about it. NOT that I think this thread is worthless, I just thought it cute! (Trying to explain myself, because you can't see me sitting here with a smile on my face : ) )

I wish you well,

13. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  14. thank you all for the congrats!:flowers:
    i know i'm so cruel for posting this thread with no pics. :lol:
    i'm watermarking them as we speak.
    okay let me stop typing and get those darn pics up.;)
  15. *hopping up and down* PICS!!!!!!!! :nuts:

Oh, and can we get a pic of the bag ON? I am thinking about getting a Work instead of a City and would love to see it on! Where did you buy it...Bal NY? And did the new prices really go up to $1385? Need info! Please!