Finnaly my new b-bag

1. After so much waiting ang guessing... finally i received my new b-bag.
    Its an ink twiggy:love: :love: ..eventhough it's not a "first" style, I think its still love at the first sight.. cant even take my eyes for a split second. I keep staring at it, holding it almost cant believe that it's finally here...
    OMG i am holding a new b-bag...
    So excited...
  2. Ooooh congrats!! Do you have some pictures??
  3. Isnt that the best feeling in the world, when you open that package with the bag you have wanted for ever. The smell of the leather, and the georgeous color you have been waiting for. I love the ink twiggy! It is beautiful. Congrats. Please post pics.
  4. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to buy one! Are you going to use it right now- have you taken her out yet? Lucky you!
  5.'s really a wonderful feeling...
    the new leather smell is fantastic...
    will try to take pictures later and need to learn on how to post them..
  6. Just curious,
    do you have a special wallet, your totally in love that goes with your new Bbag? Just like to see if Im the only one that has to have the perfect wallet that goes just right with my bbags.
  7. Congrats on your new bag. Twiggy is a lovely and unique style in Balenciaga family.
  8. Congratulations! Can't wait to see it! I know just how you feel! I kept staring at mine too! Sat on the sofa all evening watching t.v. and holding my bag. My family thought I had lost my mind.:wacko:
  9. Congratulations!
  10. Congrats! That is so exciting! Please post pix! & have fun carrying it around today! :smile:
  11. congrats! i got my 1st b-bag on monday (bourdeaux twiggy from angstofgumby) please post some pics soon :smile:
  12. Congratulations on your new bag! Don't you LOVE the ink color? I have it in the City, and it is my favorite bag. It gets better everytime I use it! Hope we can see some pics soon!
  13. Congrats! Pictures please :nuts: I've only seen one photo of an ink twiggy, from an eBay auction. I bet yours is gorgeous! :love:
  14. Yeah! Congratulations! I cannot wait to see pics!!! I have not put mine down since I got it (ink city)- these b-bags are mesmerizing!:wacko:
  15. You know, that once you become a Bal-gal, you can't go back!!

Congrats, and welcome to the club!!! :smile: