Finish this letter: Dear Santa...I have been SO GOOD this year

Dear Santa,

I've been soooooo good this year. Can I please graduate now? You want me to write one more paper? Are you kidding???

***ooops, sorry Santa. I mistook you for my graduate committee. Please give the ladies on the forum everything they want for Christmas. I just want to graduate.....pleeaase?

Do I really have to write that paper?

:heart:

Merika

Dear Santa,

I have been pretty good this year. Do you think you could put a Gold 35 Birkin w/PHW under the tree for me?

And also, my baby girl (she's still in my womb) asked if you could bring her a Medor watch. She's been really good too. (except for the occasional kicking me in the ribs)

Oh, and my husband. He's been super good this year too, and he asked if you could bring him a 32 Rouge H Kelly Sellier with PHW.

Okay, this totally cracked me up!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Dear Santa...I have been SO GOOD this year! I would love if the (H) elves made me a...less cranky driver and a little chocolate sable scarf like the one i tried on at Hermes...oh and can you throw in that riding crop too please lol.

Well, I Told My Husband (At The Beginning Of The '07 Baseball Season)...I Would Take A Yankees World Series Over A New Birkin...:crybaby:....Now, I Have Neither......So, I Think I Deserve That Violet Croc Birkin For Hanukkah:yes: ......

Well, I Told My Husband (At The Beginning Of The '07 Baseball Season)...I Would Take A Yankees World Series Over A New Birkin...:crybaby:....Now, I Have Neither......So, I Think I Deserve That Violet Croc Birkin For Hanukkah:yes: ......

:roflmfao: I totally agree! See I even had to spell it out, I agree so much!!!!!

Dear Santa...I have been SO GOOD this year please bring me my vintage Kelly as I will love her forever. In the future santa, please throw in a Constance too.

Dear Santa,

I have been SO GOOD this year! I would love if the (H) elves made me a little favour. When I go to Paris, I would love to be offered rouge garanche and rouge H Birkins sized 30. Then they would miraculously have a special sale just that day, 'TAKE TWO, PAY FOR ONE'.

Thank you ever so much!
MsReya

Are you there, Santa? It's me, Angelfish.

I am pretty happy with what I've gotten this year! I've worked hard, and your elves have been great. Eventually I'd love a neutral (or cyclamen!) croc Kelly clutch, but in the meantime...

Santa, please send an elf to come to my house and peel all the plastic off my hardware in the night. Just do it. Don't ask or anything, just distract me with a keychain and go in and do the dirty deed. I'm afraid I never will.

Thats it Santa, thanks so much.
AF

Ps. Mrs Claus has been inquiring on TPF about a Birkin under the name MsClaus01. Check out her posts and hit the H store for her, too!

Dear Santa,

I have NOT been good at all this year. In fact, I've been very, very bad......but instead of charcoal in my stocking could you make it a Graphite Matte Croc Kelly or Birkin (not picky here) please? And.....well........can you give it to Johnny Depp to deliver?

And then I promise to be very, very, very good NEXT year!!!! :P

Yours faithfully,
S'Mom

.......and let me just add, Santa.....if you could throw in ANYTHING Vert Feuillage, I'd even be good the FOLLOWING year!!!!

thank you.......

Your devoted fan,
S'Mom

Dear Santa.....well, it sounds like not everyone has been as GOOD AS ME:angel:, but I think you should grant all their wishes just based on their honesty. And creativity. And candor. And sense of humor. After all, those things surely balance out the "naughties" don't they? And for those who just wanted all their tpf friends to get what they asked for....well they should be on your "nice" list for life. Really. BTW, how are those elves? I sure hope they have been working on that diagonal stictch.

Thanks Santa. Oh, and another thing. I know those big orange boxes may have a hard time fitting down the chimney with you. Safe to say none of us would mind if you fedexed them. So no worries!

dear santa :

i am not wishing for anything hermes but i want to buy more time for my sister to spend it with us. she was just recently diagnosed of a terminal condition and at this point, nothing else matters except her wellness and comfort.

pazt