Finish the Sentence: Any Handbag goes when you're wearing black except...

1. I wear a lot of black and I tend to buy black handbags. I'm trying to change by adding a little color with my handbags and I wanted to know everyone's opinion.

If I finished the sentence, I would say Navy. Are there any other colors that don't go with black clothing? :confused1:

2. i'd say brown

3. Orange - it reminds me too much of Halloween.

4. I was going to say brown but I agree navy also!

5. ...same here....navy or brown.

6. a fake!

7. I agree with all of the above.

Navy: too close to being black but NOT black
    Orange: Yes, anyone who wears orange and black will inevitably get the oh-so-witty comments of, "Is it Halloween yet?"
    Brown: also too close to being black but NOT black

Heck maybe even yellow and black would remind some of bees?

8. black! i only own two black bags, and i hardly ever wear them with black. i love to mix colors up...

9. These are the colors I would finish your sentence with too. The possible exception is the brown - especially if it's a luggage or camel brown. I actually like a lot of the light to medium shades of brown with black. Only when they are really close and off in tones does it look bad to me.

10. fur bags(I am not sure when they are a do) . It will look like your bag is shedding:roflmfao:Sorry, just alittle comic relief.

I agree with orange. I would not know how to pull it off with black. Also , black bags. Too much black for me.I actually like mixing navys or browns with black with the right outfit.

11. I don't like navy with black...hmmm....orange with black isn't so good....yellow with black (too much like a bee)....I think that's it! I like most everything with black - except those few colors mentioned....

12. Brown looks great with black......especially an LV!! Looks so chic!! I think really any color can go with black. It depends on the look of the bag.

13. I can't think of anything that I wouldn't wear with black. Black is such a neutral color that it goes well with everything.

14. The "im not a plastic bag" !!!!!!!

15. I wouldn't wear a light colour like pastel pink or baby blue or lavender.