Fine...I'm caving in again!!! Stratus PM decision...

1. I've been back and forth about whether to splurge on a beige Stratus PM, and since I'm next on the waitlist, my SA told me I will definitely get one. I decided I just have to have her. I tried to fight it (honestly!), and I even looked for some dissaproval elsewhere but didn't get enough, lol. See proof, here's the link...http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/i-just-got-bag-what-do-you-think-124554.html So between this and my new bal bag, I must make a written, public declaration. If you see, hear, or even detect the slighest hint of me getting a new bag before my birthday in fall, please kick me off the PF!!!! lol PURSE BAN in effect as soon as I get her.

On a lighter note, I will post pics as soon as I get her. Starting a purse ban with a Stratus PM is the way to go out, huh?!:yahoo:

2. The Stratus PM or simply the Clouds range is simply divine. If you need to put yourself on a purse ban, no better way to start than right after the Stratus!

3. Can't wait to see pictures! That is one gorgeous bag! I am currently on an unsuccessful purse ban and after I get a few goodies in the mail, I need to join you on a ban - for real!!

4. The stratus is such a beautiful bag! Youre so lucky to get one. Dont worry about the ban.....the stratus will keep you happy! :smile:

5. Do accessories count on your ban?? Congrats BTW

6. lol, ur too funny! but i will definitely keep an eye on u from now til ur b-day :graucho: Glad you are next on the list, i have no clue how far down my name is on the list since it's w/866 :crybaby:

7. Atta girl!!

8. We definitely want to see pics!

9. LOL CONGRATS! I keep trying to put myself on a purse ban too, and it's just not working for me! No willpower whatsoever LOL!

10. purse ban smurse ban
    You only live one life! Enjoy!
    Can't wait to see pics!

11. lol. its a really nice bag....i say it was a good thing you went for it when you had the chance. Xp

12. congrats! I love the cloud bags, and I can't wait to have my Cirrus!

13. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!!

14. I make no promises, I'll try.
    LV resistance is futile
    that is all

15. the cloud line is awesome - i'm sure you'll love it!