1. i'm finally getting my noe!! for those of you who knew i was looking for one, i found a gorgeous vintage one at an awesome price, and it should be here in about two weeks! yaaaayyyyyy! i'll post pics when it arrives! :yahoo:
  2. congrats...please remember to post photo
    i'm going to buy a 2nd hand large noe too
  3. Congrats! Noes are great!
  4. :nuts: Congrats girl!!!! Glad you found one.:yes:
  5. Congrats!!! I knew you'd find one :yes:
  6. thanks, guys! i'll be counting the days until it arrives...
  7. I can't wait to see it!
  8. I am going to buy one next monday a petit one in epi:yahoo: so I share your excitement:yes: isn`t it a great style? I do not know why I forgot about it so long.
    Please send pics!
  9. CONGRATS! post pics when you get it! I'm considering the Multicolor black Noe after seeing it on bbBlue10! hehehe...
  10. it's an awesome style! too bad i didn't discover how great it is sooner... i'm getting a large mono one. i'll definitely post pics when it arrives! i can't wait!:yahoo:
  11. The large mono is fab, I still have mine, it was the first LV I bought and it got me through university and I used it for helds a ton!
  12. congrats!
  13. i have the large mono noe but to be honest ever since I bought it I wish that I had bought the petit size, as the large is too big for me and the petit is not really all that small IMHO. I have had the petit on my wish list ever since but some other LV item always seems to crop up before I have a chance to get one!
  14. Congrats!
  15. Congrats! The Noe is one of my very fave bags! You will love it!