1. Hi ladies,

After you've had to endure my endless moaning and groaning, I finally put an end to my search with the purchase of my first Birkin yesterday.

Enjoy the pics!
    hermes1.jpg hermes2.jpg hermes3.jpg hermes4.jpg hermes5.jpg
  2. Here's more! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    hermes6.jpg hermes7.jpg
  3. Congratulatons. Tell us the whole story!
  4. :drinkup: Gorgeous!!This color will go with just about anything congratulations.
  5. Fill us in on all the juicy details...
  6. Yes do tell. So pretty. Great stripe tease. What color - hard to tell.
  7. Congrats. Very pretty.
  8. Hi there,

The whole thing happened very quickly.

I visited the Hermes Boston store in November and bought a gray cashmere scarf. I chatted up with an SA there about ordering a JPG Birkin and she basically dodged the question. Basically I was told that the list is long and it is hard to place an order. Which was what I expected after reading everyone's stories in the PF.

So, yesterday, out of the blue I gave her a call to see if they had another item that I was looking for. And guess what she told me! She had a Birkin available. It was such a surprise. I did not expect it at all. She told me that she had my card and was going to call me on Sunday because it was so busy. She told me that she was holding it for me and to come the store to check it out. And the rest is history.

I chalk it up to luck but I am glad I called.

to :p
  9. Sorry I don't know why the pics are a bit cloudy. It is gold on gold HW.
  10. Thank you for letting me share!
  11. toreilly, how exciting!! What a beautiful Gold Birkin:heart: !!
  12. that's such a great story!! enjoy using your new birkin!!
  13. ahhhhhhh!!

I love it, congratulations!!! Is it togo? I'm looking for a combo like this, too!

Great Pics!
  14. :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. :heart::yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::heart:
    OMG Torielly! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Gorgeous!!! I love gold! Enjoy in the best of health!