Finally Won Authentic INDIGO!

1. :wlae: Finally won an authentic Indigo Vernis- After the debocle with the nonauthentic fraudulent knockoff roxbury (still fighting though!). I won a Beautiful Stillwood in Indigo. I Tried this on at LV on Tuesday and it was the only other Vernis bag that I wanted...just didn't want to pay the price. So- Here she is all...she has been authenticated as well. We are on our way- now I need the strap and have my eye on some!:love: Hopefully I will figure out how to upload pics when I get her...need to think of a name for her....hmmmmmmm:flowers:

eBay: MPRS~ RARE LOUIS VUITTON Vernis Stillwood Vertical Bag (item 6888656133 end time Sep-05-06 19:29:18 PDT)
  2. Wow...the Stillwood is such a beauty...congrats!!
  3. THAT is a gorgeous bag! congrats! i hope to get a wallet in that color one day!
  4. Thanks so much! As it has been a LONG HARD road... to get one...:yahoo:
  5. Me too! Except they sell for about New prices! UGH- LOL ;)
  6. didnt you just get an indigo reade?

Congrat's on the auction :smile:
  7. SO JEALOUS!!!:hysteric::lol: I LOVE Indigo!!! Beautiful buy!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
  8. :nuts: It's a beauty:love: !!! Congrats!!:yahoo:
  9. that is so different, its nice... =) congrats!!
  10. Oh it looks so beautiful!! INDIGO is one of the most awesomest vernis colors!
  11. Congrats!! I love the Indigo!
  12. Yay I'm glad someone here got that! I have been watching it for weeks, they kept relisting it. CONGRATS and can't wait to see pics! :biggrin:
  13. Pretty :smile:
  14. I love your new bag!! congrats!!!
  15. Congrats!
    It's gorgeous bag!