Finally!!! We Have A Hole

1. I'm bursting with happines. I've mentioned in previous threads that we're building a house and selling our current house. BTW-thanks to everyone for the advice, support and good wishes.

Well, finally the builders have started the construction and we have a hole! :yahoo:YIPPEE! :wlae:

house.jpg
  2. awwww congratulations JJs!! Would love to see more pics as the house comes along!

3. Take pics of it being built..I did this 10 years ago when we built our house..its so cool to look back and see how things have progressed!
    CONGRATS!!

4. I built our house -- I was the subcontractor. It was exhausting but rewarding. And take Jill's advice. Take lots of pictures! Good luck.

5. So EXciting!!!!!

6. Congratulations... also I'd like to point out how beautifully misleading the title of this thread can be... :roflmfao:

7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: vlad you read my mind

8. ^^Great..er..dirty ...minds THINK ALIKE..LMAO!!!

9. I was going to say "jill, how could you say something like that" but once in a while the dirty part of my mind comes through:wtf: . God what am I telling you people.:hysteric:

10. yay, congrats, that's awesome! :biggrin:

11. Congrats on your hole!

12. I was afraid to open this thread for fear of what was inside :graucho:

congrats though! Nice hole-looks like it is going to be a big house!

13. haha Congrats!! That's really exciting.

14. Pretty good size hole ya got there!:yahoo: Well.....that just sounds strange now doesn't it?!? Anyway, congrats!

15. Congrats, JJ.. Looks like it's gonna be a big house...

^^^print*model, you are back, haven't seen u around lately