Finally...the Le Fabuleux

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I FINALLY got my geranium le fabuleux!!! I've had such a frustrating day that I really needed this! First off I got a huge nail/bolt stuck in my tire and it was making an awful noise, luckly a tire place was close by and I could get it fixed.....but this made me late for an oral surgery I had....then I had to stay late becasue I was behind.....then I get to LV and the CC that I was going to put the bag on (I get lots of rebates so I always buy LV on my CC) DECLINED!!!! Thank gosh my SA knows me and knows I would never pull a stunt like that...she called ASAP and long long story short there was a mix up and everything got cleared up and I GOT THE BAG!! Here she is..... It's a great color it goes with everything, which was a surprise to me :nuts: I love her:love::love:

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 118
It's beautiful! WOW! The color is fabulous! Man, you had one heck of a day, didn't you?!?!? What a sweet, sweet reward at the end of the day, huh? Congrats and thanks for the pictures!

I LOVE your Le FABULEUX!!!:nuts: The color is superb, the bag is just, what can I say, HOT and SO sexy, I am in love! Congratulations!...I gotta get into the Le Fabuleux club!hmmm....ENJOY it! It's a BEAUTY!:love: