FINALLY! The bag that I've been waiting for for AGES!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Yesterday I went to LV to pick up my LOVE2 tote PM in ecru!!! :yahoo:

The ecru colour is definitely a little darker than I anticipated, but it's also a good thing because I don't think dirt will show up as easily as I expected.
It's a great size for me, fits everything I need plus I have extra room on top if I need to carry a light jacket with me or whatever.

OF COURSE the day my tote arrived from another store, my store received one of these! ARGH! But oh well, at least I got one. (I saw the Ocre MM too and I do like the orange colour). My greatest concern regarding this bag is creasing the LOVE logo...the back patch has no problems because it's stuffed (or feels like it) but the front is just puffy miroir material (which does not look cheap at all IRL)

I also use something called the PurseBrite organizer and the colour of the organizer is sooo close to the ecru colour :tup:

Overall I'm very very happy with this tote, I can't wait until I can use it!!

Sorry, no modeling pics yet. My throat is very sore and I don't feel like getting dressed/prepared yet and I'm still in my jammies :P

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• love1.jpg
    love1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,340
  • love2.jpg
    love2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 992
  • love3.jpg
    love3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 991
  • love4.jpg
    love4.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 993
Pics of inside of the bag with organizer:

attachment.php

There's a light inside that turns on so you can see inside your bag in the dark!! :tup:
attachment.php

Thanks Jazzie for introducing me to this product!! :tup:

Attachments

• org1.jpg
    org1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 961
  • org2.jpg
    org2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,152
OMG! I love that tote, I'm so glad you finally got it, its so beautiful. CONGRATS! I really like that organizer, too. It's a great idea, I hate having to rumage through my bag to find my keys or lipstick.