Finally!!! Take a look :)

1. After about 2 years of deliberation, I finally summed up the courage and bought a BBag!!

I am always iffy on large purchases but I think this one was worth it considering
    a) my goal was to spend less than $1000 on a bbag, and this one was $875, a real steal imho
    b) I wanted a light blue one, and this one is sky blue

SO waht are the chances that a less than $1000 light blue bbag would fall it to my lap? VERY SLIM!! So I jumped on it.

Thank you Ann of Ann's Fabulous FInds!

IMG_1081.JPG IMG_1084.JPG IMG_1088.JPG IMG_1090.JPG IMG_1094.JPG
  2. Congrats! She is a beauty!

I think it is so good to wait until the right thing comes along...those kinds of purchases are so much sweeter when you can land the perfect item, that meets your goals!

Carry her with pride...like I said, she is beautiful!

3. congrats! welcome to the B addiction!

4. Congrats...so u got this baby....i saw this posted on her website and the pricing was attractive....gd deal! Enjoy her~

5. Congratulations!!! Gorgeous!!

6. :yahoo:Congrats!!!!!! I love sky blue!!!!!!:heart: I'm so happy for you!!!:yahoo:

7. Beautiful! :woohoo: Congrats.

8. Congratulations! Adorable colour.

9. I love sky blue! Your city is in great condition - I'm sure you will just lover her to death! :smile:

10. I'm going to move this to the main forum page so more people can view this beauty~

11. Pretty bag! I love the color!

12. Lovely bag!! Enjoy!!

13. Congrats!!! How exciting, I love your Sky Blue. Enjoy!

14. Congrats!!!:tup:

15. looks like you've found your perfect bbag.....congrats and welcome :smile: