Finally...she's home!!!***PICS***

1. as you all know, i had to make a choice last weekend between ms chanel pst and ms batignolles horizontal. and i chose ms pst...
    well, tonight ms. bh is finally home. :yahoo: she's been on my wishlist for sooo long and i couldn't bear to leave her at the lv boutique any longer. i love her sooo much.

[​IMG]

of course, whenever i go bag shopping- other accessories call out to me as well. so here are some intruders from zara (the gold ballerina flats) and esprit (the polka dot bandeau). they wanted in on the action, too.
    [​IMG]

and finally, to show that there are no hard feelings between them, ms chanel pst and ms batignolles horizontal agreed to have a picture taken together.

[​IMG]

all's well that ends well. whew! :sweatdrop: i am now officially on a ban (until mother's day- haha).

2. YAY!!!! It looks GREAT! I'm glad you chose her. Congrats!

3. Congrats! Enjoy!

4. congrats on both bags!!

5. Congrats!! :biggrin:

6. congrats! love your bags!

7. congrats!

8. Yeah! Great purchase! This bag is perfect. You will def get great usage from it!!!

9. how exciting for you--two fav bags from two fav designers! a great start to 2007 for you! congrats! :yahoo: as you noticed since i have now complimented bags of yours on both forums, i :heart: both designers too....hee hee!

10. Yay!! I love the BH...I use mine all the time!! Congrats, you're going to love it!

11. great bags! Enjoy them both equally okay! You have to give them fair usage hahaha

12. Congrats, you've both of them within weeks :love:

13. congrats!

14. congrats, both bags are gorgeous.

15. Both very nice!