FInally! Shes Here!!! Im in LOVE!!!!!

1. The Fed ex man just made my month! My new black city has arrived from AR! She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I took pics with my digital camera but cant find the cord that goes to my computer! So all I have is my crappy cell phone pics! Now if I can just figure out how to paste them.

2. Here are some crappy pics!
    bal0.jpg

bal1.jpg

3. Congrats Newport !!! I'm glad you joined the Black City Club !!!!

4. bal2.jpg

bal3.jpg

2 more.. sorry there not so good, I have to ask my husband where the cord is for the good digital pics then I will post so you can see her true beauty!

5. Lovely!

6. congrats!:yahoo:

7. Congratulations!!

P.S.--I know what you're going through. I can never seem to find the camera cord when I want to copy pictures to the computer!

8. WOOHOO! Congrats!!!!:yahoo:

9. Even w/ cell phone pics, that is a GREAT bag! Great leather! I am so glad that you are happy! I love my black city. This is a sick addiction, get ready for wanting more!

10. :yahoo:I'm so happy for you!!!! There's nothing like getting a Bbag and I LOVE black Bbags!!!! It's soooo gorgeous and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

11. Oh thankyou!! She is exactally what I asked for. I told AR just what I wanted and they sent her to me. Im so in love with her. Shes perfect! I think this is a start of a horrible addiction.:nogood:

12. Congrats!! I am ordering mine today. I can't wait. She is a true beauty.

13. Congrats, Jenni! So glad to hear you're happy with your black city!!

14. Congrats! My black city gets the most use of all my b-bags! Love it!

15. Goodness, would you look at the leather on your Black City!!! YUMMY and totally TDF!!!

Congratulations, Jenni! Welcome to Bbag addiction...