Finally satisfied...

1. :yahoo: Well, I purchased my Damier Azur Speedy 30 and got it THIS MORNING at work!! I couldn't believe how quickly the Fed Ex guy arrived! It was suppose to come over the weekend but since nobody was at work they had to reschedule shipment. According to the tracking number they weren't coming back until the 14th. Thank goodness that was wrong! Anyway, I'm so so so HAPPY with my new baby and while I think it might be a pinch too big for me (I'm only 5'3") I still love her and am sooooo happy to have her!!! I'm attaching a pic of her and her little sister (the pochette) but I'm not modeling them because I hate myself in pictures right now. (Still losing 40lbs of "baby fat" - oh yeah, still blaming the baby!)

BTW it is hard to see but the vachetta on the pochetta (hee hee hee, couldn't resist) is starting to turn, ever so slightly and I'm loving it! Can't wait until the speedy does too!!!
  2. Very lovely. Congrats!:yahoo:
  3. congrats!!!
  4. wahoo!! lovee azur!
  5. Congrats! That's hot!!!
  6. Oops, forgot to mention that I am "finally satisfied" because I couldn't decide on a size or a "color" and finally came up with the Azur 30. LOVE IT!!
  7. Wow Amy they are both beautiful! What a great bad for the summer! Enjoy it and congrats!
  8. Yummy!!

9. It's gorgeous, I love it even more time I see one! Enjoy it!
  10. nice. congrats!!!
  11. congrats!
  12. pretty! congrats!
  13. Love the 30 also and your pochette looks perfect too!!! Good luck losing that last 40 of baby weight...I've been carting mine around for years and I wish I'd started getting serious about losing it when my daughter was still a baby...LOL!!! :yes:
  14. congrats! love azur speedy and pochette!
  15. Love both of them! Congrats!