finally placed my order with balny

1. I finally ordered my cement city bag yesterday and its on its way. Had a hard time making up my mind on color, but was convinced by salesperson it was the best choice for me. I also looked at Nordstrom at the different styles, work, part-time,plus there other styles and the city just looks the best to me. Wanted a work but just too hugh, and the part-time didn`t do it for me either. Should be getting by monday, its my first bal bag so exited!!!:yahoo: :graucho: :hysteric:
  2. congrats....
    dont forget to post pic when you get it
  3. Congrats!!! Cement is such a pretty color, you'll love it. I think this color will look even better as it ages and gets nice and slouchy. They all do, but I visualize that one looking really great.

I wish my Nordstrom sold bbags!!
  4. Sure wish my Nordstroms sold them too, and I'm surprised they dont cause South Coast Plaza is high end everything..but thats ok, cause I dont get charged sales tax ordering from Bal NY so that saves money! Please post a pic, cause I have no clue what the cement looks like!
  5. Congrats!!!
  6. Congratulations!!!
  7. congrats!
  8. Yay! Congrats! That's such a pretty color! Please post piccies when you get it!:heart:
  9. Nordstroms Sacramento now carry as do the bay area too.Makes it great to be able to see all styles to know what you want.
  10. Congratulations - I love cement. Can't wait to see your new beauty.
  11. Congrats, please post pics when she gets in.