Finally, pictures of my Muse and Tribute =)

1. Since I finally have a laptop, I thought I'd share my new ysl collection. They are the only designer bags I own so I'm really quite excited about them.

First purchase, the Muse in Taupe/Caramel (Large)...I fell in love with the color and the leather pattern so much that I actually had the dark chocolate Muse and exhanged it on the spot upon seeing this bag. It's really hard to portray that in the pictures though. The color is realy alot richer than it looks in the pictures.

Second purchase, shorty after the Muse....the Tribute Patent Quilted Tote (Med). I just love how versatile this bag is....and it's so light...and not to mention, so gorgeous =) I opted to not get the large because I didn't wanna use it for work. I usually wear out my work bags quickly because I travel so much.

PS. excuse my outfit...i'm getting ready to go to sleep =) Goodnight!

Photo 7.jpg Photo 9.jpg Photo 14.jpg Photo 11.jpg Photo 13.jpg
  2. Congrats! Both gorgeous!

3. They look great on you! Love them both!

4. ooh, you have what I want!
    how are you feeling about the size of the Muse? It looks great on you, I've been torn between L and M, since I can't see one in person. The taupe color is great!
    Congrats!

5. They are both beautiful. Your medium Tribute looks fantastic! I love the size on you. I have tried the large and felt it was a little overwhelming. Enjoy!

6. Congratulations! Gorgeous bags! Love them both.

7. [ooh, you have what I want!
    how are you feeling about the size of the Muse? It looks great on you, I've been torn between L and M, since I can't see one in person. The taupe color is great!
    Congrats!]

I like the L size and I mainly take it to work and shopping sometimes. it does get a little heavy though if I put too much in it. It all depends what you'll use the bag for. Personally, I wouldn't go smaller than the Large =)

Thanks for the comments everyone =)

8. Gorgeous!

9. I love your new bags! That taupe/caramel color looks so rich. And I love the Tribute, what a keeper! Enjoy.

10. Great bags, congrats! You wear them both very well. I think you picked a great color for yourself in the Muse and I can totally see you wearing that Tribute out at night.:tup:

11. I love both. Great size and color for the Muse. I love the Tribute. I'm still debating what size I prefer for that one.

12. I just LOVE the color of your Muse :drool: - it's sooooooo rich looking. Congrats!!!

13. Two gorgeous bags.:tup: I love the color of your Muse.:drool: May i ask where you got that color from? Congrats.:yahoo:

14. Very nice!!!!

15. very beautiful. congrats!!