finally! pictures of my bordeaux zc and mix quilted tote!

1. i would've posted these much sooner, say, a month ago if:

a) i wasn't so lazy.
    b) could properly operate my digital camera.
    c) the sunlight would finally filter into my boyfriend's terribly lit apartment (no sun today, but i've discovered it doesn't make much of a difference anyway).

will post more once i figure out this stupid camera, which may be never. anyone know how to take modeling pictures with a mirror, so that the flash doesn't obscure everything?

mj mix quilted.jpg mj zc bordeaux.jpg
  2. Very nice! I especially like the tote!

3. I absolutely love both, such good taste!!

4. Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!!!:tup:

5. finally is right! LOVE those both kim! :biggrin:

6. OOoh lovely!!! Congrats!!

7. LOL at your excuses for not posting pics sooner!! :lol: It was worth the wait though to see them. They're both gorgeous! Congrats!!

8. Beautiful Bags!

9. so pretty! bordeaux is a gorgeous colour.

10. Whoa! My Bordeaux ZC looks nothing like yours! Yours looks brighter, more cherry-ish (in a good way) Did your camera "pervert" the pictures (I remembered you said that before :smile:)

Anyhoo, my ZC is a deep burgundy; i that how it should be?

11. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!

12. Your Bordeaux ZC is a gorgeous color, and I love the mixed quilted tote. It looks so much better than the stock photos. It looks so soft! Love them both!

13. BEAUTIFUL! I love the ZC! I'm so tempted to get one...

14. I love them both, especially the colors and the bag looks so soft. Great taste!

15. you're right. the problem is my camera not your zc, so don't worry. :smile: the bordeaux zc is darker than what's shown on the photo.

thanks for the compliments everyone! you guys are so sweet. :heart: