Finally! Pictures Of Gaucho!

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Gorgeous bag! This white has a vintage-y look to it. Very nice!

Did you get to see the double? I remember you said you wanted a double. Was there something about the double IRL that made you change your mind and got the single instead? I'm on the wait list for a double and will be buying it sight unseen. Any input about the single vs. the double is greatly appreciated.

OH THANK-YOU EVERYBODY!!!!:P :love: :love: :love: It is the single $1395. like Amanda said. I had only that choice, the SA misunderstood me on the phone when I ordered it. She said the double would be bulky for me though. Did you know that another SA there said that it will be coming out in pure white? That is the first time I heard that and sometimes SA's don't know what they are talking about...who knows?:wacko: I love it !

I love this bag too- the red one has my name on it. I love the double but it's just a bit too much out of my price range. Thanks for the real life pics! Looks so nice on you Star.:biggrin:

Cristina said:
Wow, Star, it really is gorgeous! It looks great on you, too. This makes me really want one :love: Hmm, what can I sell?! :P

yes totally love it! its just so beautiful!!! this bag is going on my want list..... AND yes.... sel.... hmmml... what CAN i sell??????? :biggrin: