Finally, Picture time for my newest additions!!

1. I finally received my coveted Malibu Street and Red Epi Jasmin that I've been posting about since forever, and thought I would share some pics!! I've also included the Mono Mini Lucille PM that Laurence's collegue, Jun, helped me with!! :yahoo: I haven't taken the plastic off the Malibu because I'm paranoid.. I :heart: it!!! Please excuse the messy room.. I don't know how to use Photoshop!!

DSC09425small.jpg DSC09421small.jpg DSC09439small.jpg DSC09422small.jpg DSC09428small copy.jpg
  2. Beautiful bags!!! CONGRATS!! They look awesome on you! I also love the perle but I am too paranoid to have one. Let me know how yours holds up!

3. Nice : )
    Congrats!

4. :nuts: They are all GORGEOUS :love: !!!!! And so are you! Love the Lucille, looks great on you.Thanks for sharing.:flowers: ;)

5. BeeeeUtiFul! Congrats!

6. Gorgeous bags! Gongratulations!!

7. The Red Epi Jasmin looks like a big Jolly Rancher... :drool:

Congrats!!!

8. Thank you!! The Malibu is actually my first Vernis item, so I'm actually really really paranoid about setting it down on ANYTHING!! If you look at the pic, I have it sitting on a pillow!! I'll take it out soon, but it was purchased primarily for my gf's wedding on 11/26. I'll let you know if anything happens to it though!!

Thank you for the sweet compliment. :shame:

LOL!!! :lol:

And Thank You everyone for dropping by!! :flowers:

9. They are all so cute! Love the Malibu street and red epi Jasmine, they are so stylish!

10. u wont realise how much i actually love the malibu street@!!!!!!! i want one too!!! its soooooooooooooooooooo drop-dead gorgeous. i'll give up brad pitt for this one. lol

11. Very Cute!

12. 0o0o0o0 YUMMY!!! Super YUMMY!!!

:yahoo: CONGRATS kookielf124 :yahoo:
    thanks for sharing pics!!! :wlae:

13. Congrats, beautiful bags! The Malibu street is super cute and the jasmin looks awsome on you!

14. Ahh that vernis is absoultely gorgeous! I wouldn't mind hearing about how it holds up with everyday wear?

15. I love the malibu!! and the red jasmine is just hott!! congrats!!!:flowers: :love: