Finally, Pics Of The Newly Remodeled Bathroom

1. Hello, everyone!
    I've not been very social lately, don't know why.
    Anyway, I finished the shower curtain (hides the shower doors) a couple of weeks ago and thought I would show off my proud accomplishment!
    My bathroom is too tiny to enable me to take just one photograph of the whole thing. But, it does look and feel much larger than it actually is since the remodel.
    It's hard to tell in the pictures, but the walls and ceiling are blue, kind of an acqua and a couple of shades darker than the solid bands on my curtain.

[​IMG]

Some of the cabinetry and top of the shower curtain. My SO was wonderful enough to mount the medicine cabinet and the storage cabinet. You can't see the matching vanity is this one. Now I have place for all my stuff!

[​IMG]

This is the rod and the top of the curtain. Nothing fancy, just a tropical print I bought from gotfabric.com and finished with solid colored bands to coordinate with the walls.

[​IMG]

Here's the bottom of the curtain. It does not touch the floor so it won't get wet. You get to see the new floor, too. Let's just say I'm a better painter and wall paper hanger than linoleum tile layer. Darn things stick to everything but the subfloor!

I hope you enjoy the photographs. When I get the kitchen done, I'll post pictures of that too. No promises as to when. It took my entire week's vacation just to do the bathroom!

2. Good job!!!

3. Aww I love the shower curtain LOL!

4. looks great!

5. Thanks, Everyone!

6. Wow that's so pretty. Good for you!

7. Nice DIY work! Im personally a huge do it yourselfer, I am in the process of landscaping the backyard! lol.
    Your bathroom looks fantastic!

8. Cute bathroom!

9. love the shower curtain! ;)

10. Been meaning to remodel my own bathroom for quite a while! You did such a great job, I might just PM your for advice. I really like how the wood on the cabinet matches some of the print on the curtains. Makes it all look very put together. Congrats!!

11. So cute!

12. The one major bit of advice I have for DIY is to have a clear plan as to what you want to do. Then have everything you need on site and ready to install. This saves a lot of time and money. Getting it done all at once (time allowed for breaks, sleep and other household stuff) keeps the momentum up. Having to wait almost a week for the fabric for my curtain to arrive almost killed my desire to get it all done. Fortunately the bathroom was painted, furnished and floored so making the curtain was simply a matter of taking a few hours over a weekend to make and hang it.

13. I love the bulbs, well done!!x

14. Woooo, looks great!

15. Do you have a before picture?