FINALLY, pics of my Vanilla Epi Speedy!

1. I've realized that the picture of the side of the bag shown in the auction listing was, indeed the side that was wrinkled but you can't see it from a straight-on picture. It only shows in pictures if you take it from an angle but anyway, here are the pics! The wrinkles are in the 4th picture. You can see a little bit of it and it goes straight up towards the middle (which you can't really see in the pic.) Wrinkled or not, I still like it but I do find that it's a pain to take things out of the small opening and it's so structured (I like my speedies to sag a little)!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Group pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! It looks so yummy! :yahoo:

3. Its gorgeous! I woiuld have been upset about the wrinkle as well, but its still HOT! I also totally get how you feel about the opening, that is one of the reasons I did not like my Cerise bag...the opening was just not big enough for me. Enjoy your new treasure!

4. lovely!! Congratulations!!

5. love the speedy trio! congrats!

6. Oh, not that's purrty:drool:

7. Oh! I really like it! The wrinkle isn't that noticable... congrats on the new bag!

8. OOH :nuts: pretty nice Vanilla Speedy, congrats :love:

Can't believe I sold mine :s

Try to enjoy it and don't see the wrinkle ;)

Vanilla Speedy totally yummy, that's why I bought 2 but never used coz didn't think I can carry them without "damage" them so I go to re-sell them ( a few months ago )

9. VERY NICE!!!:love: Great speedy collection you've got there!:smile: Thank you for sharing.:yes:

10. Love that Speedy family pic!!:nuts: Congrats!!

11. Love the Vanilla color:love:

12. thanks everyone! :greengrin:

13. Congrats! I love your speedy collection!!

14. Your peedy collection is great! Congrats! Enjoy Miss Vanilla and don't worry about the wrinkle. It's barely noticeable.

15. Very nice!