finally, pics of my teal 05 city

1. i don't have the cord necessary to use my real digicam, so here are some phone pics. the color in the second pic is the closest to reality, but naturally, the color is much richer IRL!

has anyone added teal to the color documentation thread? if no one has, i'll be happy to add my pics.

bbag1.jpg bbag2.jpg
  2. I LOVE the distressing.
    Lucky you! Congrats!

3. it looks almost periwinkle on my screen. it is more green though than blue, no?

so pretty regardless. would love a teal bag.

4. Wow its very pretty! Reminds me of cornflower.

5. Wow, it's beautiful! :heart: Great find, amanda :smile:

6. I love it! I wonder if the Blue India for fall will be close to this color?

7. ooh it's gorgeous! i can only imagine how much prettier it is in real life =)

8. Great color! Congrats!

9. Yummy.. love the leather:yes: and the color.
    Congrats:flowers:

10. OOoh love it! Congrats!

11. it's actually a good bit blue, that's why i haven't bought a cornflower bag. it does have a wonderful, strong green undertone, though. it's SO versatile. i think i've yet to wear something i couldn't wear it with since i've had it. the second pic is pretty accurate, but it's got a bit more green to it IRL.

and i think the india blue will be kind of similar, if you replace the grey in that with green, if you get what i mean. it sort of has the same blue tone to it.

12. It's beautiful! I love teal!

13. Very pretty colour!

14. this may then be my favorite blue! i love it. i thought i preferred indigo but now i am not so sure. congrats on such a great find!

15. LOVE all balenciaga blues & greens. your teal is a PERFECT blend!