Finally, Officially: My FIRST Paddy!

1. My replacement noir paddy is finally here and finally mine!! And WOW!!!!! I thought the first one was soft and smooshy, but it was NOTHING compared to this one!! Even my husband said how much softer and less shiny it was!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

And, most importantly, the stitching was perfect and the padlock / hardware was chip free!!!!!!!!

Diabro were fantastic and the replacement bag arrived in lots of plastic and tissue with the key and padlock separately bubblewrapped, and the bag stuffed to keep it's shape.

I keep staring at her now, too scared to use her!! Not sure how long that will last!

Thanks for all your help guys!! :heart::heart:

2. Awww thats wonderful news!!!

Please post more pics!! I want to see your view again!

3. LOL! Will do - the weather isn't that flash today, so maybe it'll be nicer tomorrow!

4. Congrats - she sounds awesome - I can't wait to see your photos.

5. congrats

6. so glad it worked out for you. Your gamble of sending the first one back and waiting to see if this one was a a goodie more than worked out for you :biggrin:

well done, really pleased for you :smile:

7. Waiting keenly to see those photos!!!

8. congrats....!

9. Congratulations! Can't wait for pics!!!

10. Congratulations.

11. congrats... can't wait to see pictures

12. OK, here are some pics!!! Mostly gratuitous view shots, but she is still the star!!!

I still needed to use the flash to get anything decent, so that makes the leather look shinier and the grey stitching look whiter than IRL.

Hope you like!!!!! :nuts::nuts:

DSC01116.JPG DSC01117.JPG DSC01120.JPG
  13. LOVE this photo!
    [​IMG]

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

14. Thanks!!!! She deserves a beautiful backdrop!!! Yay!!!

15. Congratulations! I LOVE black paddingtons. She looks great in the pictures.