Finally!!! Neo Cabby GM in black & Azur Saleya GM!!!

1. Whewwww!!! No more waiting!!! I finally got the neo cabby gm in black and azur saleya gm :yahoo:. Frankfurt LV had new shipment came in last week. So I finally got lucky and put a reserve on the neo cabby for my self and the saleya gm. Unfortunately they actually got me worried that they're running out of the saleya :sad: so I rushed out today and bought both of them!! 10 mins after they opened this morning I was there first customer :wtf:!! I felt kind of embarrased being the first customer of the day!! My friend said you can really tell I'm now a certified LV addict!! I paid 2,020 euro for both. I didn't even care anymore how much it will come out in dollars when I see my bill!! and oh! I tried the trevi it was nice too. But oh well I gotta have the neo first and saleya before buying the trevi.

And by the way everyone I already posted this to the other thread that LV mentioned to me... once the Black in neo cabby get discontinued they will have other colors too :smile:

I will post pictures too this weekend!! along with my other purchases this past 2 months.

It's been a crazy and too expensive 2 months for me so I've promised my husband I will rest for a while. I told him my next purchase will be next year...hehe yah like "whatever"!! Christmas is coming pretty fast :graucho:

2. LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!! Congrats

3. wow can't wait to see picts! Congrats!

4. so happy for you! do post pix when you get a chance!

5. Congratulations on your two new LVs!!! You definitely are a certified LV addict! LOL

6. YEA! You made some great choices! Congrats!

7. Congrats to you~ I am in the same boat...spending too much, but I am using mine as my Christmas and Birthday gifts LOL!

8. Congrats!! Love the cabby!!!!

9. wow congrats! Both bags are goegeous.

10. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics, they sound fabulous!

11. congrats! how do like the size of the cabby gm? would you consider it oversized like the muse bag? also, could you measure the length and height of it when you get the chance? thanks!

12. Great purchases! I love the GM, mine's debuting on Friday :happydance:.

How do you decide which one to use first when you get TWO spectacular bags?

13. YAY! can't wait to see pics!

14. congrats!!!

15. Congrats. Both pieces are great, you will get so much use out of each of them.