Finally! My YSL Velvet Cross Purse!

Does YSL name it's lines?
Does this line have a name?
Aside from the obvious "Cross". LOL!
I LOVE this and would love to see others from the line.:yes:

Hi Swanky! I struggled with the same thing and although I got this bag with the tags and all, I could not seem to find a name. I have some pictures of others on my computer that I am going to post. I hope this helps!

Here are the 2 that I still have on my computer. It comes in velvet and in leather. I've also seen it on the Mombasa style (with the horn). It's pretty cool. I got the velvet one because it matches several outfits of mine. The velvet is really luxurious; it is seriously about 1/3 of an inch thick!!!

Attachments

• yslbag.jpg
    yslbag.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 49
  • ab_1_b[1].jpg
    ab_1_b[1].jpg
    21 KB · Views: 46
ggk84 said:
Here are the 2 that I still have on my computer. It comes in velvet and in leather. I've also seen it on the Mombasa style (with the horn). It's pretty cool. I got the velvet one because it matches several outfits of mine. The velvet is really luxurious; it is seriously about 1/3 of an inch thick!!!

Hi ggk84,
That is my bag .......... the first one - it is Cardinal Buffalo & brown python! The collection is called the Byzance Collection. You will get so many comments on your bag -- it's beautiful!!

I would like to know that too. I bought mine from a friend who received it as a gift and did not want it so I have no idea what it retailed for. I am sure the prices range a great deal with material and size (I have seen a much larger bag in the Mombasa style with the cross on it).

I think it was available when I saw it or maybe I was too dazed? :blink:
At any rate, I think this is a previous line so if they will get harder to find. Maybe you could call around and ask (since you know the name now)? I really, truly love mine!!! :love:

SwankyMamaof3 & ggk84 the collection is from YSL F/W 05-06.

Mine was on sale! I got it for a STEAL, (I thought) and it was back stock, so it never saw the sales floor! It was around 985. -- I believe it was either 40 or 50% off.