FINALLY - My very first LV!!!!!! ;o)

Very nice, Congrat's.

It's been a long time coming, but I FINALLY purchased my very first LV!!! :yahoo:

As some of you know, I had been asking a lot of questions about the Graffiti Alma - the different sizes, different colours, etc. It was a super tough decision trying to figure out which Graffiti Alma suited me best!! I finally settled on the black/white PM after much help from you lovely PFers - especially LV_addict, who answered a ton of my questions and posted lots of pics for me!!! Then of course I had to wait for one to show up on eBay and when one finally did, the seller refused to ship to Canada. Well, a friend helped me out with that and I am now the extremely proud owner of a new-to-me black/white Graffiti Alma PM!!! It took a while for me to find my Alma, but it was definitely worth the wait - I ADORE her!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks soooooooooooo much to LV_addict, ColtsFan86, and John_5 for helping to authenticate my Alma and to jadecee for listening to my constant debating on size, colour, etc, etc. :flowers: You guys rock!!!

Please welcome me FINALLY to the LV club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

mbarbi - You're right! Can't stop smiling...and checking myself out in the mirror!! LOL...

jadecee - I shall carry it on Sunday!! :wlae: But which new bag will YOU be carrying??? :graucho:

Thanks to everyone else for celebrating with me!!! :yahoo:

Hey... I'm still undecided of what I'll be carrying, but I'm carrying the paddy today!

Which I now regret cuz I was gonna hide the speedy for a bit so Jimmy won't get mad at me, but I have to haul it out tonight to take close up pics. uh oh.. I think someone's gonna get in trouble tonight. :sweatdrop: :sad:

Frig... now he's gonna know I got 4 new bags sitting in my closet from this month... I DEFINITELY can not let him see the others that are coming before the end of the year!!! :Push:

Anyways, congrats again on your new bags!!! Loving them!