FINALLY - My very first LV!!!!!! ;o)

1. It's been a long time coming, but I FINALLY purchased my very first LV!!! :yahoo:

As some of you know, I had been asking a lot of questions about the Graffiti Alma - the different sizes, different colours, etc. It was a super tough decision trying to figure out which Graffiti Alma suited me best!! I finally settled on the black/white PM after much help from you lovely PFers - especially LV_addict, who answered a ton of my questions and posted lots of pics for me!!! Then of course I had to wait for one to show up on eBay and when one finally did, the seller refused to ship to Canada. Well, a friend helped me out with that and I am now the extremely proud owner of a new-to-me black/white Graffiti Alma PM!!! It took a while for me to find my Alma, but it was definitely worth the wait - I ADORE her!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks soooooooooooo much to LV_addict, ColtsFan86, and John_5 for helping to authenticate my Alma and to jadecee for listening to my constant debating on size, colour, etc, etc. :flowers: You guys rock!!!

Please welcome me FINALLY to the LV club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:
    graffitialma 001.jpg
  2. congrats!!! :smile: i can still remember the feeling when i got my first lv..cant stop smiling ;)
  3. YAAAAYY!!! Can't wait to see you carrying it! What a GREAT first dip into the world of LV! :yes:
  4. Congrats! :yahoo:
  5. Good for you! The graffiti bags are utterly cool.
  6. that is one beautiful bag! I love the graffiti bags!
  7. She is awesomely cool...congrats!!!
  8. Congrats on your new bag and getting your first LV! I am sure that you will be purchasing more in the future! It is lovely.
  9. mbarbi - You're right! Can't stop smiling...and checking myself out in the mirror!! LOL...

jadecee - I shall carry it on Sunday!! :wlae: But which new bag will YOU be carrying??? :graucho:

Thanks to everyone else for celebrating with me!!! :yahoo:
  10. congrats on your find. its a really great purse. :smile:
  11. Congrats! And once you start, it's all downhill from their!
  12. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  13. Gongratulations on your first one!
  14. :love: I totally love the Alma Graffiti. What an amazing first LV. I'm soo jealous.:love:
  15. It's beautiful! Congrats on the purchase, and it's not gonna be your last either!