Finally my Truffle Day !!!

1. Hello Girls,

I've just wanted to share my new bag :love: !!!
    I had it only yesterday:yahoo: !!!
    (Bal Printemps finally received some of new F06 colours)

and I'm still waiting for Rouge Vif City:graucho: , and maybe a Grenat First...

Truffe Day post.jpg
  2. That is such a nice bag! So versatile, congrats!

3. Looks like a really nice Truffle specimen, too! Did you have a few different bags to choose from, and if so, was there much variation in the leather between the bags?

4. ohhh congrats i love truffle its my favorite brown color of all the bbags :love:

5. congrats!! the leather looks sooo yummy!!!

6. Woohoo! Gorgeous!

7. Thanks Girls !!!

Fiatlux : Yes, I had the luck to choose among 3 specimens and the leathers was really different.
    - One of them was more veiny than mine, but was still beautifull:yes:
    - Another one was really veiny aswell and had a sort of "large marbling white stain" in the front near the pocket(it wasn't exactly white, but the Truffle was really lighter than the rest of the bag), I really did'nt like it:yucky: .
    - And the last is the one I prefered :love: : not to veiny, and without marbling stains !!

8. congrats!!! :yahoo:

9. looks great, congrats!

10. Pretty! I love it!

11. Wow it`s great, good color for all seasons, smart moove:yahoo:
    I personally love those hobos, there so cony to wear:tender:

12. That's a beautiful Truffe too! Congrats!!!

13. Very pretty bag! Congrats. The Day bag looks soooo good in the Truffe color. You'll love it as I find it to be such a great neutral color. Enjoy!

14. wooooooooo-whooooooooooo, congrats girl, your new truffle's gorgeous :happydance:

15. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
    Gorgeous colour