Finally, My Toki Pics are up!

Sep 12, 2006
Finally, I have my digital camera back and snapped some pics of my bags. Its still small, but slowly growing.I only have a bella and a black dolce left from the original print that I fell in love with. As you can tell, I :heart:ed the Citta and Citta Rose line. My boyfriend and I travel alot and they had these little cars, planes, and metro/urban theme going on which I was crazy for. Then, I fell in love with the Paradiso line. You cant get Paradiso without getting inferno. Plus, my boyfriend thinks the inferno little devil guys are super cute. So my boyfriend and I have matching Inferno Lunas for traveling. :yes: Im still trying to find a Paradiso Boun Viaggo....:sad: Cant seem to find any where I live, but its okay, cuz Im getting ready to purchase some amore! After reading and seeing your forestas on this forum, I really regret not getting any. So my mission is to find some forestas too! This forum is not helping my wallet one bit :Push:.

The first pic is of everything, and the rest is close ups. Hope you guys enjoy!
IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg
IMG_2214.jpg

Swetest2lips: WOW ...i love all your bags!! I have a balck dolce with oriiba print too and i love it. I am thinking of getting Paradiso Zucca too but I already have Paradiso BV. They still have 2 Paradiso BV in Stoneridge, Pleasanton, CA last weekend I went if you stil are looking for 1.

Omg! Are you serious Julicrystal? Thats a Macys right? Do you remember how much it was, I was reading in the other forums how you guys got your crazy cheap tokis! I can charge send right? Im sooo excited now!

Oh, those are actually campeggios. I use them as messenger bag carry-ons. yeah, I have to mix and match it because my boyfriend refuses to carry the citta while I carry the citta rose. I guess it is a bit girly :Push: I try not to overdo the tokis by carrying them all at once-cuz that would make me look silly.

great collection!!! I think that is so fun that you and your BF have lunas ... my DH thinks inferno is WAY cuter than paradiso, and I love my paradiso... too bad I don't think I will ever be able to convince him to actually USE an inferno.. or any toki for that matter!

Thanks Tokilover and Frogbubbles, but as you know, "enough is never enough" and I only have a few prints-just many bags in them.:girlsigh: Hazelnut, my boyfriend really likes it. I suprised him with matching bags for me and him and he said "I finally have a designer bag!"