Finally My Tod's Stunning Beauty Arrived!

Dear all, thank you all for the kind remarks and for sharing my happiness! I've already started to carry the bag and it just feels GREAT! :wlae:

Luvhandbags, my bf called many stores and finally located it in Brussels: can't believe my luck as it's a limited edition and was sold out almost everywhere (I have called Tod's boutiques in Asia, West Europe and some in US).

Queenvictoria2, which boutique you're going? I'm not sure if they still have it, but I can guarantee you that IRL it looks much more gorgeous than in the picture! The Rasberry color sounds very tempting though...:idea:

Dear all, thank you all for the kind remarks and for sharing my happiness! I've already started to carry the bag and it just feels GREAT! :wlae:

Luvhandbags, my bf called many stores and finally located it in Brussels: can't believe my luck as it's a limited edition and was sold out almost everywhere (I have called Tod's boutiques in Asia, West Europe and some in US).

Queenvictoria2, which boutique you're going? I'm not sure if they still have it, but I can guarantee you that IRL it looks much more gorgeous than in the picture! The Rasberry color sounds very tempting though...:idea:

I am going to the Chicago Boutique! She had the bag in the quilted Bone color and told me it would come in Silver and I was like "eh" ... but WOW!!! I had no idea it would look like that! I can't wait to see the Raspberry and Black!!

Please do let me know the result of your trip to the boutique! Wish you good luck! Please share some pics of the Rasberry if possible... :smile:

I wasn't able to get any pics, but the Raspberry was not at all what I expected :sad: .... I thought it was going to be more of a Pink bag and it is a really dark Burgundy/Maroon color .... not my thing unfortunately.

They did have the Silver bag in but in a different style ... I like yours better!

I am thinking about getting the Tote in either the Black Quilted Patent or the Dark Silver Non Quilted ... can't decide :P

I wasn't able to get any pics, but the Raspberry was not at all what I expected :sad: .... I thought it was going to be more of a Pink bag and it is a really dark Burgundy/Maroon color .... not my thing unfortunately.

They did have the Silver bag in but in a different style ... I like yours better!

I am thinking about getting the Tote in either the Black Quilted Patent or the Dark Silver Non Quilted ... can't decide :P

Actually I went to Milan with a friend today for a crazy one-day shopping trip! :shame:

My original plan was to have a look at the Besonville Piccola in patent leather (it looks quite cute in pictures), however, I knew immediately that it's not my style when I saw it: it's just too shiny and flashy :sad:

I did see the rasberry color as well, like you say, it's a Burgundy color and it's not a true stunner.

However, I do like a lot the black quilted patent, it looks gorgeous! I would support you on that one, but the final choice is always yours...;)