FINALLY...my pink zc just arrived!!!

It definitely looks purple but it's a gorgeous color no matter what! If you don't love it, maybe search for pink zc on ebay. I've seen two cherry blossom in the past few months.

i think they sent you the wrong zc? i've seen the pink and it looks just like the eLux photo. but thats not the lilac or grey color either. hrrmmm, i'm confused... i haven't seen that color at all.

Is that the rose color? I got the rose from Eluxury, and it looks more like mauve to me, not as bright as the pic on their website showed. Your pic looks very purple. :heart:

:nuts: Wow, that's a gorgeous color, even if it looks nothing like the pic!
If you wanted a true pink ZC, you should contact elux and exchange.. even though it's beautiful, you should get what you want!

i don't think i'm going to keep her. she is pretty, but she isn't pink. i'm going to call elux later on today. the tag says "rose"...so i don't know. it does look a little mauve to me as well. my bf says it looks fuschia. i keep looking at the pics on elux and when i look at the other pics it doesn't look as pink, but the main pic definately looks pink. even the other pics is still a different shade than mine.

its pretty, but i'm not really happy. i would make myself happy w/ it if i got it on sale. i really want PINK! i looked on ebay and i did see like 2 pink wallets, but they have silver hardware...i want gold.

i think i might call mj and see what they have available.