FINALLY...my pink zc just arrived!!!

1. i just got it like 2 minutes ago. i have to go and get my clothes out of the dryer and then i'll be back to post pics.

2. she definately looks more purple than pink to me :tdown:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. It is lovely! What a pretty color~ Congrats!

4. so cute ~

5. I agree it does look more purple, but it's still really pretty. Congrats!

6. thanks everyone. i haven't decided if i'm going to keep her or not yet. the color is pretty, its just that i was expecting pink. i :heart: PINK! do any of you know if any other pink zc's will be out soon?

7. she looked a lot more pink on elux.
    [​IMG]

8. wow it is a lot more pink on elux. are you sure its the same one? it def is more purple but it is still absolutely gorgeous.

9. I really like the colour of the one you have, its so pretty - very girly, but more sophisticated that pink pink!

10. Very pretty!!! Though I do admit that it's really different from the picture on Eluxury. Weird because the pink bags and zc that I saw at the MJ store in SF looks more like the Elux photo than yours...hmm...

Nevertheless, I still love that zc...it's gorgeous. I have a weak spot for pink/purple stuff...:love::love: Congrats!!!

11. I agree with Glynis. I like the color you have. Very sophisticated and still feminine. It's a beauty! Enjoy!

12. WOW!! -Gorgeous!:drool:

13. maybe elux sent you a lavender zc by mistake? either way, it looks great with your damier LV! :biggrin: are you going to keep her?

14. i came back to this thread to gawk! this makes me really want a zip clutch. i didnt know if had credit card compartments. how handy!

15. It's very pretty! Congrats!